In this season of gratitude, I don’t have enough fingers and sandy toes to count my many blessings but here is a start as we wind up another wonderful beach season here in the Destin and the 30A area.
1. Our friends at the beach. Our beach front condos were filled Spring Break, Summer and Fall with repeat guests – over 50% of our guests returned this year and many left FIVE star reviews like this one: “I always look to Nancy first. After previously spending two full days before each vacation booking, I learned that just looking at Nancy’s site gave the same result, but in minutes! We are always happy with Nancy’s properties. It is like visiting a relative. We love the welcome gifts. Thank you, Nancy! The detergent for the washer, dishwasher, starter coffee, etc. is unlike anything we have seen in any other property in our 25 years of renting on the 30 A area. Our last vacationing experience was last week. Thanks again for another great experience to Nancy and your team! Thanks, Kay.”
2. Our owners at the beach. Our owners believe and support our goal to have the most updated beach front and gulf view condos on the Emerald Coast. For example, knowing that a good night’s sleep while on vacation is essential; the owners of Adagio A403 have updated all new mattresses in their four-bedroom gulf front. Adagio D404 owners are investing in a high polish of the marble that will make this pool front condo sparkle. Just when we thought Adagio C402 couldn’t get any better; the owner ordered new balcony furniture. Just next door, Adagio C401 is awaiting the new bedroom flooring that will update this gulf front corner condo. Villa Coyaba 303 is also putting in all new bedroom flooring. San Remo 207 also has all new bedroom carpeting plus a new larger TV in the living area. The list of updates to our 24 condos is too long to list here, please see the new photos as we update on our website.
3. Four new condos for our guests in 2016. We are pleased to welcome Adagio G104, E304, E305 and A401 to our list of FIVE star condos at Adagio. Enjoy the new furniture just ordered for our ground floor closest to the gulf, Adagio G104. Bring family and friends and be side by side in Adagio E304 and E305. Both have been updated by their new owners to include all the special touches like 100% cotton sheets and fresh new bedding. Adagio A401 has one of the best locations at Adagio – top floor, corner unit on the east side of A building. A401 has also been updated so there are two bedrooms with king beds, a third bedroom with two queen beds and a fourth bedroom with twin beds.
4. A rental year that keeps on growing. When Your Friend at The Beach started back in 2005, most guests came in either Spring Break or during the Summer. But as the popularity of the 30A area grew; guests found that Fall has warm temperatures, wide-open beaches and no long lines at the many high end restaurants in Destin and along 30-A. Even the winter has filled up with not just monthly guests, but weekend getaways are being planned to go biking or to attend the
Songwriter’s Festival in January or the Seaside Half-Marathon.
5. Last but certainly not least, Your Friend at the Beach has added two more “friends” to our boutique-style rental management company. Adam Stapleton comes with 12 years of experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical and appliance repair. He joins Larry Snyder, my business partner, on the weekly checks of each condo to ensure every item in each condo is in perfect working order from the remotes of the flat screen TV’s to the cleanliness of each ice maker. Keeping it in the family, Tori Fox Stapleton – Adam’s wife and my daughter – joins us to provide concierge “experiences” for our friends at the beach. Look for exciting new offerings on our website in early 2017. In the meantime, chat with Tori as she helps me find each guest the perfect beach vacation.
We thank you for being our friends at the beach – and wish you and your families a healthy, happy Thanksgiving!