Eeny, meeny, miny, moe… to which San Remo condo should I go?
San Remo in Santa Rosa Beach provides the answer to that question with our “favorite” eight gulf view condos from Your Friend at the Beach!
Vacationing with small children on 30A?
At San Remo, just a few miles west of Seaside on 30A, young families with children have two ground floor condos to choose from that allow easy access in and out to the pool and the beach.
– San Remo 103’s beach-inspired décor boasts two king beds plus a separate bunk room for the children. San Remo 103 has beautiful new flooring throughout
– On the other side of family-friend San Remo, is San Remo 109 – its corner position gives it additional light and privacy. San Remo 109 also has two bedrooms with king beds and the third bedroom is great for the little ones with a custom-built bunk bed. All of our condos at San Remo have kitchens updated with everything you need for the ultimate beach getaway on 30A. Plenty of kitchen ware – even a crock pot!
Coming with friends or family?
Your friend at the beach has the perfect beach solution with San Remo 202, 204 and 207. A great idea for fall break for three families who want to be close by each other!
– Starting east to west is San Remo 202 which has two bedrooms with king beds each with their own bathrooms. The third bedroom in San Remo 202 is special because it has a full size bed on the bottom so older children will have more room than on just a twin bed.
– Just two doors from San Remo 202 is San Remo 204 — brand new to us this year perfect for a small family or just a couple traveling to the beach. Sleep well on the newly updated mattresses and the custom built bunk bed in the second bedroom with a full on the bottom and a twin bed on top.
– You will smile as you enter San Remo 207 with its bright beach colors and room for two couples as it has two king size beds. The children have the separate bunk room and there is also a sleeper sofa in the living area.
Have to be on the top floor?
Yes, of course there are two elevators – and three family-friendly condos on the fourth floor* of San Remo.
– San Remo 402 has been upgraded with special touches like crown molding and upgraded bathroom and lighting fixtures for our more discerning beach vacationers. San Remo 402 also has the popular two bedrooms with king beds and private bathrooms as well as a third bedroom with bunk beds and a pop up trundle to sleep three in comfort. One the other side of San Remo are two side by side condos that are the answer for two families who travel together but want their separate space.
– San Remo 408 has a shabby chic décor that offers a king in the master bedroom, a queen in the second bedroom and a daybed (with trundle) in the bonus room. Guests who want that extra space for children but don’t want a bunk bed prefer San Remo 408.
– And just next door to San Remo 408 is San Remo 409. Beautifully decorated and updated in today’s modern beach style, San Remo 409 has all the upscale luxury of nearby Adagio but with a more affordable rate. You will enjoy the large wrap around balcony that includes an outdoor sitting area and a large table for al fresco dining. Indoors, you will feel pampered by the fresh new sofa and chairs! San Remo 409 has a king bed in the master and like all of our condos, a comfortable chair for reading by sliding glass doors. The second bedroom with its cool colors has a king bed, plenty of storage and its own bathroom. The children’s bunk room connects to its own bathroom and has its own TV/DVD.
The common theme at San Remo is our attention to detail — the 100% cotton sheets and towels, large balconies with plenty of seating and beach chair service from March to October. Your friend at the beach welcomes you to visit San Remo for Labor Day, we still have gulf view condos open and can offer a free day if you reserve five or more during Labor Day week at San Remo on scenic 30A in Santa Rosa Beach.
*On Scenic 30A the top floor is always the fourth floor – as we only allow four stories, no high rises on the Beach of South Walton!