Travel to the Emerald Coast Beaches in Fall for FUN! Here are five reasons you’ll find Fall a great time for a visit … all beginning with the letter F –
1. Freedom. The crowds have left, the Emerald Coast Beaches in Fall are uncrowded, the restaurants are open with no lines and the weather and water are warm!
2. Frugal. The condo rental rates have dropped – call Your Friend At The Beach and let’s make a deal!
3. Can you say Festivals? Destin Seafood Festival (October 3-5th), Destin Art Festival (October 25-26), First Friday ArtWalk in Seaside (Oct. 3rd, Nov 7th)… whatever inspires you from art to food to fun, you will find helpfully listed on our Free YFAB APP.
4. Fitness! YOLO! Sorry, it is my new obsession. Paddleboarding is sweeping our Emerald Coast beaches. You can bring your own Paddleboard or rent one to enjoy our many dune lakes. If the water is calm, paddleboard on the Florida Gulf Coast and see the dolphins, turtles and fish swimming below. Or take a Paddleboard Yoga class at Watercolor located close to Seaside. Find it all on the YFAB APP!
5. Friendship – whether your trip is a girl’s beach vacation to reunite friends from your sorority or a guy’s golf trip to get away from it all, there is no time like Fall on the Emerald Coast to renew friendships at the beach.
Vacations at Emerald Coast Beaches in Fall are Fun Too!
Download our APP “YFAB” and find fun vacation activities to better plan your Fall beach travel — look under Activities for Paddleboards and in Events to find all the Festivals — or call Your Friend At The Beach to find the perfect spot for your Fall FUN at the beach! 850-586-2978
Your friend at the beach,
Nancy ‘FALL FUN’ Fox